Any of this sound familiar?
- You have no clue which gluten free flours to buy.
- You bought gluten free bread for an obscene amount of money and threw it out because it was inedible.
- You miss your family’s beloved chocolate chip cookie recipe but don’t know how to make it gluten free.
- You’d like to eat out but are afraid to step foot in a restaurant for fear of being glutened.
- You want to make cupcakes for your child’s party but have no clue how or where to start.
Learning to bake or cook gluten free is an acquired skill. It took me at least 7 years to really get the hang of it, but once I did, there was no stopping me. Do you see those pictures in the grid at the top of this page? Those are not stock photos. They are pictures of food that I created in my own Gluten Free Diva kitchen. I have two HUGE notebooks of recipes that are now my tried-and-true gluten free recipes, the ones that I’d make for anyone, the ones that I know are lip-smacking good. I am PASSIONATE and crazy about gluten free baking and cooking! And I’d like to share my passion with you. I’d like to save you from all the mistakes and disasters I had. By doing so, you’ll avoid wasting massive amounts of money and time on something that, with guidance, you can master in no time. Not to mention, everyone in your family will benefit from your triumphs in the kitchen. And your everyday cooking as well as your holiday feasts will be talked about by everyone. So, what do you need to do? Sign up for one of my 3 hour classes or my VIP All Day Experience and:
- Quickly master gluten free cooking and baking skills that take others years to accomplish.
- Your friends and family will be begging you for the recipes.
- I will teach you time-saving tricks and techniques that took me the better part of 7 years to learn.
- You will learn how to take a favorite family recipe and make it safe for you and your family to eat.
- You will return home with a selection of delicious, crowd-pleasing dishes that will be your go-to recipes for everyday and holiday cooking
- You will learn how to save time and money in your gluten free kitchen.
Email [email protected] for further information or to ask questions about the classes.
The Tier One individual classes and the Tier Two VIP All Day With The Diva classes are scheduled with your individual dietary needs in mind. The classes take place in the Gluten Free Diva’s beautiful kitchen in Central New England. At the conclusion of the class, all prepared foods will be taken home by the student. BONUS: the student will be given a gift basket including some of the mixes and products used in the class.
Tier 1: Learn To Bake/Cook With The Gluten Free Diva (3 hours)
Choose from one of the classes listed below. It will take place during a 3 hour period, the day/time to be decided based on the availability of the Gluten Free Diva and the student. Once payment has been received, the class will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for both the Gluten Free Diva’s schedule and that of the student. The class you prefer will also be discussed during the scheduling conversation.
Tier 2: All Day With The Diva (8 hours)
In addition to selecting one of the classes listed below, the remainder of the day will include:
- lunch or dinner (depending on when class is scheduled) at a local restaurant. Focus will be on dining at one of the area’s best reastaurants as well as learning how to choose the safest gluten free foods from the menu and learning how to speak to the waitstaff about your dietary needs
- discussion and examination of a safe and delicious gluten free pantry
- grocery store tour to demonstrate how to shop for the best and healthiest gluten free foods
- one hour Q&A to discuss any additional questions
It will take place during an 8 hour period to be decided based on the availability of the Gluten Free Diva and the student. Once payment has been received, your first Strategy Session and the date for your class will be scheduled. During the Strategy Session, we will assess and discuss which of the baking/cooking classes fits with your needs.
Gluten Free Diva Bread Class This class will include hands-on demo and participation in making gluten free breads. Possibilities include sandwich bread, rolls, flatbread, tortillas, and french bread. Some of these breads will be created from scratch and others from packaged gluten free bread mixes. Gluten Free Diva Cookie Class This class will include hands-on demo and participation in making gluten free cookies. Possibilities include classic chocolate chip cookies, nut butter cookies, biscotti, and homemade protein bars. Gluten Free Diva Muffins & More Class This class will include hands-on demo and participation in making gluten free baking recipes that will include, among others, muffins, cupcakes, quick breads, molten chocolate lava cake, and puddings. Gluten Free Diva Cooking Class This class will include hands-on demo and participation in making seasonal and organic recipes, with tons of information about the health benefits of the different foods and techniques used. Possibilities may include Mac & Cheese, Quinoa Tabouli, Hummus, Lasagna, Shepherd’s Pie, Meatloaf, all of which can be prepared vegetarian and in many cases vegan. Gluten Free Diva Pizza Class This class will include making homemade gluten free pizza dough as well as preparing several different varieties of pizza toppings. Gluten Free Diva Smoothie and Juicing Class This class will include hands-on demo and participation in making smoothie and/or juicing recipes, with details regarding the health benefits of the different fruits and vegetables used as well as an explanation of the difference between drinking smoothies vs. juices.