Option 3: Silver VIP Gluten Free Diva One Day Experience
This all day VIP experience gives you all day access to me in all of my Gluten Free Diva glory. Ask questions, discover how to rock your gluten free life to the max, for you, for your family, for your friends so that you can return home and do gluten free really well. Experience some sweet pampering and be fully prepared to make this gluten free thing totally work for you. Spend the day with me and I’ll show you how to do gluten free in high style.*
*This is by application only. I schedule 2 of these all day experiences per month and am usually backed up several months. If you are interested, email [email protected] for further information and to be added to my waiting list.[spacer size="20"]
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Your experience begins the night before. We will have dinner at an upscale Central Massachusetts restaurant that knows how to do gluten free and you will stay in a local B&B. Even if you live locally, the evening experience, including dinner and the B&B, is part of your pampering VIP treatment.
- Our day starts bright and early. At 8 AM, we will don aprons. The flours will fly and the pans will clink and clank as we make an assortment of delicious gluten free breakfast items. You can choose from muffins (blueberry, i.e.), English Muffins, Bagels, Pancakes, and Waffles. We will also make a loaf of sandwich bread which you will be able to take home with you. Your preferences and food intolerances will be 100% accommodated.
- While our breakfast bakes and fills the kitchen with warmth and the aroma of deliciousness, we will spend some time covering some of the high points of “how to do gluten free”, including demystifying label reading so that you don’t have to guess any longer or look things up on your smartphone. Come with questions. You will leave with answers and strategies for making this work.
- At noon, we will visit one of my favorite local Worcester restaurants for another unforgettable VIP dining experience. This will include a private meeting with the chef to discuss gluten free options. By the end of lunch, you will be a pro at knowing what questions to ask and how to confidently navigate any menu, gluten free or otherwise.
- After lunch, we will embark upon a grocery store tour so that you can learn how to quickly identify the safest, healthiest, most delicious gluten free foods in any supermarket.
- The final part of your VIP day will take place back at my house where we will have a Pantry Makeover Discovery Session and then talk about how you can conduct your very own pantry raid. You will be bringing pictures of your own pantry and a list of some of your favorite foods so that we can figure out how to make sure that if they’re not gluten free, you’ll be able to find adequate substitutions for them.
- When we part, at the end of the day, you will leave with leftovers from breakfast, a loaf of homemade bread, a gift basket of my favorite gluten free goodies to get your own Gluten Free Pantry off to a good start, and a new friend who really gets how gluten free has changed your life.
- FREE BONUS: An extra post-Silver VIP Day 60 minute session to discuss challenges and/or progress, and discuss next steps as needed. To be scheduled within two months of the VIP date.
Payment: Before paying for program, an application must be submitted. Upon acceptance, you will be emailed a payment link. Email [email protected] for further information.